 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: usb to ris 1.x rcx ir how
 Results 1541 – 1560 of about 5300.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  [ANN] pbForth Version 2.1.4 Release and Music Tutorial

The new 2.1.4 Version of pbForth has a minor fix that affected programmers using the MARKER word. I recommend you get the new 2.1.2 GUI while you're at it because it is less agressive in stripping comments when uploading scripts. This was causing (...) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

rcx, how
(score: 3.120)

  write files2

thx for your answers. let me specify the problem better: the rcx is always connected with the PC. now i have a lightsensor and i want to save the results of the lightsensor every 2 seconds to my log.txt file ;) What is the best and easyiest way to (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

rcx, how
(score: 3.120)

  monitor and control external voltage

Could you build a voltage controlled switch out of the RCX? Do this: Monitor a voltage, when the monitored voltage does something, switch a motor output. 1) What would you have to do to monitor a voltage (safely)? Connect an input sensor to your (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, how
(score: 3.120)

  Re: Interesting BrickOS Timing Results

(...) I've found that any interrupt on the RCX has a minimum overhead of 101 to 113 states (or about 7 us). This is the time taken by the CPU to recognize and dispatch the interrupt plus the time the ROM routine takes to dispatch the interrupt to (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, how
(score: 3.120)

  Re: Proposals, Bug Fixes, etc and tracking them with SourceForge

"Stephen M Moraco" <stephen_moraco@agilent.com> wrote in message news:GtIG2u.7Gy@lugnet.com... (...) I believe the firmdl application could load the .srec, look for a tag and replace the tag with the user selected RCX ID. Then transmit as it always (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, how
(score: 3.120)

  Re: ForthPad v0.9

I'm re-posting this message at the lugnet.robotics.rcx level in case anyone missed it. I've put together a stand-alone application which I am calling ForthPad. It is a Windows executable which should run on any version of Windows from 95 on up. It (...) (23 years ago, 6-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, how
(score: 3.120)

  LegOS / Orignal Firmware

Hello All! If I have installed LegOS on the RCX (I have not done this yet!) and I want to go back to the orignal lego firmware, is it still possible to use the firmware download option in the orignal Minstorm Software? or I'll have to use firmdl3 (I (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, how
(score: 3.120)

  RE: RoboLab

[--] "...Are you suggesting I purchase ROBOLABT 2.9 upgrade from my RoboLab 2.5.4B? Tom, but you must be aware of the risk of using an obsolete product. Honestly though, 2.9.4 is SO solid for most of the rather sophisticated algorithms already for (...) (17 years ago, 25-Nov-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

rcx, how
(score: 3.120)

  LegOS shorting the batteries?

Hi, (I'm new to Mindstorms and new to LegOS so excuse me if this is a stupid/obvious question.) I'm using LegOS 0.2.6 on w2k. I built a simple rover robot, and a program to control it (2 touch sensors, a ligth sensor, 2 motors) in C, and upload it (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, how
(score: 3.120)

  Re: multiple motors

(...) Yes, that was the problem Brian was having. And, because the LEGO motors are so efficent, they work really well as generators. So, if you hook two together, and try to turn 1 and stop the other, you will have problems. I'm not sure I explained (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, how
(score: 3.120)

  Dumb VB question

If using the constants OUTPUT_A, OUTPUT_B, OUTPUT_C instead of "012" ... how can you refer to multiple outputs in one command? "OUTPUT_AOUTPUT_BOUTPUT_C" certainly doesn't work, and neither do "OUTPUT_A,OUTPUT_B,OUTPUT_C" or "OUTPUT_A OUTPUT_B (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, how
(score: 3.120)

  Re: Remote Control Internals?

(...) The LEGO remote control sends bytecode D2 (documented in the RCX 2.0 SDK, but also supported in the 1.0 firmware). When multiple buttons are pressed, the appropriate bits are ORed together in the data portion of the packet. The packet gets (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, how
(score: 3.120)

  RoboLab prg size limit?

I'm using robolab 1.5 for a school project, and i'm encountering some difficulty. I think i'm a pretty profiencent programmer if i think abotu it long enough, but right now i'm baffeled. I'm pretty sure the program is crashing in the RCX, so maybe (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

rcx, how
(score: 3.120)

  GCC - Cross-compiler

(...) Some (good!) news: 1) I've compiled gcc-2.95.2 for h8300-hitachi-hms using cygnwin and it works. :-) 2) I'm working to a script to automate the process 3) I'm still gettind some warnings (but it works well, does some warnings appear on Linux (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, how
(score: 3.120)

  Re: RCX3 - Can extra hardware functionality be added?

(...) I have a proposal that would theoretically allow an RCX to use 49 motors and 147 active sensors (or 588 switches!). This has the potential to control an entire Ball Contraption or railway! The idea may be expandable to four times those (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, how
(score: 3.120)

  Re: Rechargeable Batteries

Thanks to everyone who responded to this. As is usually the case on the web there was unanimous consent for ... Only kidding. I haven't yet decided how to go on this. I still have a bunch of alkaline AA's sitting around and with the kids starting (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, how
(score: 3.120)

  Re: Code-only Line-tracking competition

Well, it's been a few weeks since the Workshop 3D RCX Challenge, and all the other results were in a long time ago, but we finally have the results for the code-only event. Since tab characters seem to disappear in these posts, and a table is (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org.us.smart)

rcx, how
(score: 3.120)

  Re: using the remote control with legOS

it would be nice to be able to use both LNP and remote control (advance tactical robots) I wrote last night a small win prog to figure out how the remote is talking and this is it: +++ // LEGO REMOTE CONTROL (#9738 = ~20 USD) FOR RCX MESSAGE (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, how
(score: 3.120)

  legOS-0.2.3-tar.gz problems/incomplete?

I am new to legOS but a seasoned win32/java developer. I have been having problems making anything in legOS/util or legOS/util/dll-src directories. There does not seem to be a make rule for firmdls and the source loader.c, rcxtty.c and rcxtty.h will (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, how
(score: 3.120)

  Trains, DCC, and pbForth

All, As I've mentioned before, I have a version of pbForth firmware for the RCX that allows you to control trains modified with DCC controllers. The benefit of pbForth is that you can write, test, and debug your application interactively using (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

rcx, how
(score: 3.120)

More:  Next Page >>