 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: range USB IR long Tower
 Results 581 – 600 of about 2200.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  New pbForth 2.1.0 (and firmware speed)

For everyone that has been interested in firmware speed over the last few days, I am ready to announce the latest version of pbForth. This version supports the USB tower under Windows!!!! (URL) An empty loop of 20,000 interations takes less than 1 (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, tower
(score: 0.903)

  Re: New pbForth 2.1.0 (and firmware speed)

Thanks Ralph, this is great news. I just got the new USB tower, and considering my revived interest for pbForth your new version arrives really at the right time. What IMHO would really boost the spreading of pbForth, is the availability of some (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, tower
(score: 0.903)

  Re: What happened to Spirit.ocx?

(...) Hi Kenny, Spirit.ocx can only be used with the serial tower. RIS 2.0 contains a USB-tower, so spirit.ocx doesn't work anymore. Have a look at this message. (URL) a replacement for spirit.ocx is announced. Regards, Rainer (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, tower
(score: 0.903)

  Announcing a pbForth emulator

I started this project because I like pbForth, but having no previous experience about coding in Forth I felt the need of a comfortable environment where to test and debug my programs. I know that a good factored Forth code needs little if any (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, tower
(score: 0.899)

  Scout programming

I used BricXCC and the USB tower to program the Scout. I was wondering how the programming was done by NQC. Are the Scout and RCX command sets compatible? How so? Or does NQC translate and assemble differently depending on target brick? There are (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb, tower
(score: 0.899)

  RE: What about this for a new RCX 2.5 setup?

I'd be happy with a good "official" LEGO SONAR sensor and a fixed version of the LEGO Rotation Sensor (without the lost "clicks" bug) On the RCX side, I'd like a RCX 3.0 with 6+ sensor inputs and more outputs (and more RAM. I'm using MANAS sets to (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.dear-lego)

range, ir
(score: 0.899)

  Re: RIS 2.0 or 1.5 (minimum requirements)

Just came across youre discussion, and I thought this might help... Lego is usually a bit overreacting whit the systemrequirements. I've runned RIS 1.5 on an 486 whit 20 MB ram and 1 MB video,and the sysreq's from lego said it required an (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, tower
(score: 0.896)

  Re: RF Connection To RCX

Eric, this was the approach I was thinking of. This way all the 'regular' functions, software, RcxCC etc would continue to work. Limitations: Speed is the same.. Other approaches would require deep hacking, I believe. I envisioned two devices: 1. (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

range, ir, tower
(score: 0.895)

  Re: Linux driver for USB Tower

A better link would be (URL) you have to find the link for the Project Home Page (under Public Areas). Ed P.S. I am not involved either! Rainer Balzerowski <balze2@gmx.net> wrote in message news:Gpn9Lo.6E@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, tower
(score: 0.894)

  RIS 2.0 or 1.5 (minimum requirements)

I am going to buy the RIS 2.0, but I am not quite sure if I should better buy the RIS 1.5. That is, because my notebook (366 Mhz PII, 64 MB RAM, but only 2.5 MB Video RAM) does not fully meet the minimum requirements as stated by LEGO (what is (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb, tower
(score: 0.894)

  Two RCX with one IR-Tower

Hello, I want to control two RCX with one ir-tower. The problem is that the RCX should send back status information. Sending information to the RCX is quite easy: Both RCX receive the message but only one will perform the command. I found (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, tower
(score: 0.894)

  Re: Palm and pbForth

(...) If you changed pbForth to use 2400,o,8,1 instead of 2400,n,8,1 wouldn't that make it work with the USB tower? It seems to me like that is what the standard Lego firmware expects from either tower. That appears to be how it works under Windows, (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

usb, tower
(score: 0.893)

  Spectrum as source of Technic Spares

With all of the back and forth lately on the lack of Technic spares, I've found that Spectrum Educational Supplies in Aurora Ontario has many hard-to-get parts, including the little pneumatic pumps. Without keeping everyone in suspense... Specturm (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, tower
(score: 0.892)

  Re: Interactive communication with the RCX

I don't think collision detection will be possible since the hardware/firmware does a checksum (at least in lego firmware), and no message is provided to the VM software (LASM), this prevents ACK/NAK protocols working. The Message() function does (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, tower
(score: 0.890)

  Re: Release candidate legos-0.2.5.2 avail for testing

My test results as first time cygwin/legos user on Windows sytem. Environment: Windows XP Version 5.1.2600 Serial IR tower on COM2: Following INSTALL-cygwin.html: Cygwin installed from www.cygwin.com using setup.exe and internet install as shown in (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, tower
(score: 0.889)

  Re: reliability of quad speed LNP

"Mark Falco" <falcom@onebox.com> wrote in message news:Gs44C0.MGL@lugnet.com... (...) <<snip>> I'm not familiar with LNP but I have also experienced similar messaging problems. I have an old RCX 1.0 (S/N 22751) with serial tower and a newer RCX 2.0 (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, tower
(score: 0.888)

  Re: pbrick.dll

(...) spirit.ocx (...) as for the spirit.ocx? (...) comes in the (...) Hi, I don't know about pbrick.dll, but Lego finally made the RIS2 SDK available. Besides a linkable API dll ("Ghost") it also contains a COM server with functionality similar to (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, tower
(score: 0.888)

  pbrick.dll

Hi everyone, I found this replacement controller of the spirit.ocx Does anyone know if there is any documentation for pbrick.dll?Or is it the same as for the spirit.ocx? Another question:Does the pbrick.dll support the USB tower that comes in the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, tower
(score: 0.887)

  Re: LONG DELAY after pressing RUN button (to end the program)

(...) Wow, Steve I've never sucess to make adressing work .... with 2.5 kernel and lnpd with serial tower..... So I've write a library who permit to communicate with other RCX/PC (combot project) it's the first part of my project and i'll post it (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

long, tower
(score: 0.887)

  Linux USB and NQC

Bret Thaler <BThaeler@aol.com> has written a driver for using the Lego USB tower under Linux, and he asked me to post this link to lugnet: (URL) haven't downloaded or tried the driver myself (no Linux boxes), so I can't say how well it works and if (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb, tower
(score: 0.884)

More:  Next Page >>