 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: range USB IR long Tower
 Results 501 – 520 of about 2200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: BrickOS Patches and Development

The Bibo Patch Rollup Collection posted to SourceForge at (URL) been updated. New for this update are patches 25 through 35. 25: Cleanup in the util subdirectory - Updated lnpmsg to more cleanly handle and process command-line arguments - Removed in (...) (15 years ago, 24-Jun-09, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 2.973)

  Uploading datalog - some confusion?

I have been playing around with NQC (RCX v2, MacNQC) and generally everthing has been straightforward (certainly more so than Robolab...) but I am having problems with datalog uploads. I can upload the datalog using NQC no problem. I then included (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, tower
(score: 2.973)

  remote control

hi all, ive been out of the loop for a while now (summer vacation). so if this has been discused lately forgive my ignorance. im working on a program that lets me control the RCX from a PC using the IR tower. im using legOS 2.4 on redhat 6.1. i am (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, tower
(score: 2.971)

  Re: USB, Windows, legOS

Hi Don and Aaron, Any chance of sending me the patches for the USB Tower to work under Cygwin. I may be able to help get the patches working. I have some experience with Win95/98/2K. Dave W. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, tower
(score: 2.971)

  Re: Help needed

Nowhere ! The Spirit.ocx is included in the CD content from RIS 1.0 and 1.5. It was available at the lego homepage, but it's not included in the LEGO SDK anymore. (Or am i missing something ?) Since the RIS 2.0 has an USB Tower you can't use it with (...) (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, tower
(score: 2.971)

  IR transmission, strange coding ?

hi all, I'm working on what I call an "InfraRed All module" , which should become IR-tower, IR-sensor, IR-audio-remote, etc. Measuring the IR pulses from the IR-tower I encountered the following effects According to what Kekoa Proudfoot found "A '0' (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, tower
(score: 2.967)

  Several questions

Dear Mindstormers, For months I didn't find the time to do some work with my Mindstorms equipment. So some things have changed and also new products came onto the market. I have just started work with Mindstorms again and have some (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb, tower
(score: 2.965)

  Re: NQC 2.4 r1 released

Its been brought to my attention that Lego has already released the Mac SDK and driver for the USB tower (sorry I didn't see it!): (URL) should be able to post an updated version of NQC with USB support for Mac OS9 tomorrow. Dave (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb, tower
(score: 2.963)

  Re: WINLNP QUESTIONS

I did some more digging. When I look into the reg I do not find the reg keys as mentioned on the (URL) page. I dig in the code and set the com port by hand (directly to com1) and now I have the green ligth on the IR tower. However still no messages (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, tower
(score: 2.963)

  Downloading Firmware

I am trying to download the firmware to the ris 1.0 & 2.0 using the usb tower but it won't finish, the rcx only counts to 200-300 & is different all the time. then it says the tower is disconnected, when i didn't even touch it. BUT the serial tower (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, tower
(score: 2.961)

  WINLNP QUESTIONS

Dear all, I have some troubles setting up WinLNP. I am new to RCX (2 months) and legOS (1 month) and have not much experience with VC6. I want to set up a line of communication between PC and RCX. I downloaded everything from (URL) and I managed to (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, tower
(score: 2.960)

  LNP + USB under windows

Hi, has anybody experience in communicating with the RCX over USB (Windows)? So far I managed to get legOS working with the USB-patch from Jin Sato; then I tried to use winLNP, but it didn't work (the light in the tower is not blinking) Now I'm (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, tower
(score: 2.960)

  Re: new RoboLab 2.5 compatible with old serial IR tower & RCX 1.0

(...) Richard (or others), I wish I knew where this info is coming from. Pitsco LEGO Dacta's web site has nothing I can find. I would like to know when Robolab 2.5 will be available and if there is an upgrade available to users of ver 2.0. And I (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

ir, tower
(score: 2.959)

  pbForth and USB Tower

Just a quick note to ask how many people are waiting on USB support for the pbForth language. I got a USB tower a couple of weeks ago and just got it working with my uploader/console last night. It uses ODD parity, so the next pbForth release will (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

usb, tower
(score: 2.959)

  Re: Palm and pbForth

(...) If you changed pbForth to use 2400,o,8,1 instead of 2400,n,8,1 wouldn't that make it work with the USB tower? It seems to me like that is what the standard Lego firmware expects from either tower. That appears to be how it works under Windows, (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

usb, tower
(score: 2.958)

  dll: error deleting program

I've got legos version 0.2.5 and I get an error when I try to use the dll program. I've just installed the kernel and that seemed to go ok. Here's the output from dll: # ./dll --tty=/dev/ttyS1 -v -e ../code/helloworld.lx opening tty... KeepAlive (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, tower
(score: 2.956)

  Re: new RoboLab 2.5 compatible with old serial IR tower & RCX 1.0

I received my 2.5 yesterday, having ordered it mid last week when it was not yet available. -Peter "Jerry Kalpin" <jdkalpin@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:GJxHI2.1Bx@lugnet.com... (...) users (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

ir, tower
(score: 2.955)

  MacNQC - iBook with USB tower

I'm using an iBook running MacOS 9.1 I've installed MacNQC 3.0a4. It worked fine with a serial tower prior to installing the USB drivers. I installed the USB drivers and placed the cooresponding files in the extensions folder. I restarted the system (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb, tower
(score: 2.954)

  Re: About SetSerialComm(SERIAL_COMM_DEFAULT);

hi Zhengrong, Sorry, I didn't understand (or read) your message well, I thought you were looking for communicating with a PC. Well as far as my knowledge reaches, I agree with Dave, the RCX can't receive raw data (except for program downloading, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

ir, tower
(score: 2.953)

  Re: reliability of quad speed LNP

"Mark Falco" <falcom@onebox.com> wrote in message news:Gs44C0.MGL@lugnet.com... (...) <<snip>> I'm not familiar with LNP but I have also experienced similar messaging problems. I have an old RCX 1.0 (S/N 22751) with serial tower and a newer RCX 2.0 (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, tower
(score: 2.952)

More:  Next Page >>