 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1950
1949  |  1951
Subject:
remote control
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 11:59:40 GMT

hi all, ive been out of the loop for a while now  (summer vacation).
so if this has been discused lately forgive my ignorance.

im working on a program that lets me control the RCX from a PC using the IR
tower.

im using legOS 2.4 on redhat 6.1.

i am currently in the process of writing an application that enables continous
communcation
between the RCX and the PC, but i was wonderin if theres anyone out there that
has done
the same thing? And if so, could i possible have a look at the code ?

regards
kenneth johansen
kennethj@stud.cs.uit.no