 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1946
1945  |  1947
Subject:
Fix for remote patch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 18:12:24 GMT

The remote patch on the sourceforge website is slightly broken on Win32.
(The necessary code changes have been made in a Linux only section, but the
Win32 bit is untouched. The problen is util/rcxtty.c, which does not set the
correct (odd) parity when _WIN32 is defined.

The change is trivial, but I'm holding off posting a diff, until I can
add some CONF_REMOTE_CTRL defines, in the hope that this will get the patch
accepted into the kernel.

Max.