 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1945
1944  |  1946
Subject:
LegOS, WIN98 & Cygwin 1.3.2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 14:14:49 GMT

Hello,

Well after a week of head beating, cursing, downloads and chicken waving
AND a great deal of help from Max Bowsher (this last bit was actually
the most useful :-) I finally have legOS up and running with the above
setup. Had I followed Max's directions a bit closer and had not been
such a lousy typist I would have had it running a lot sooner!

The added power of the cygwin environment makes this the way to go if
your using LegOS under Windoz.

Again thanks much Max, now it's time to see if I can get the RCX to do
more than say hello to my kids.

regards
--
Frank Caggiano "The best education for the best
caggiano@crystal-objects.com is the best education for all."

Logo Users Ring
http://www.crystal-objects.com/logo/logoring.html