 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1947
Re: LegOS, WIN98 & Cygwin 1.3.2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 18:20:47 GMT

Nice to be appreciated :-)
Running the command 'strip -s *.exe' for each directory containing .exe
files reclaims considerable disc space, by removing dubugging information
which is embedded in the .exes.

P.S. I did briefly experiment with a mingw port, but there were considerable
difficulties, and Cygwin was working so well, that I stopped.

Max.