 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1951
re: remote control
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 14:10:45 GMT

On 23 Jul, Kenneth Johansen wrote:
hi all, ive been out of the loop for a while now  (summer vacation).
so if this has been discused lately forgive my ignorance.

im working on a program that lets me control the RCX from a PC using the IR
tower.

I dont know if this is what you are looking for, but it appears to do
the same thing over the web.  I havent taken much of a look at it.

http://www.sckans.edu/~sireland/webcam/webrcx/