 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: range USB IR long Tower
 Results 1381 – 1400 of 2193.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  DISTRIBUTED/PARALLEL CLUSTER for legOS through n*RCX

Hi all. I'm taking a course on parallel/distributed operating systems. So this post attempts to find out if someone has thought, or has implemented some kind of distributed application over BrickOS/legOS (from now legOS, for this post). I know (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Desperate need for help with lnpd

Hi! I have mentioned before in this forum that I and two friends are working on a six legged robot which is supposed to learn to walk using genetic algorithms. We are now nearly finished and yesterday we finally managed to program an IR protocol (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  RELEASE: LegoSim -- another LegOS Simulator

RELEASE: LegoSim A UNIX-based Simulator for LegOS with an Applet-GUI LegoSim is (yet another) simulator for LegOS. URL: (URL) another simulator? At the time the project started, there was no other simulator. Once Emulegos was announced, we did not (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Re: loading s/w

(...) I skipped something here. The assumption I made is that you want to load new custom firmware. If you want to load the Lego firmware, find the Firm0309.lgo file in your Mindstorms directory, and load that into the RCX exactly as you would (...) (26 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Re: LEGO remote and LNP (legOS 0.2.4)

Luis, I can do a quick HOWTO (though it'll only cover Linux) & post this patch. I think it'd be useful, anyway. It applies cleanly to 0.2.5 as well. Regards, ROSCO Luis Villa <liv@duke.edu> wrote in message news:Pine.GSO.4.10.1...uke.edu... (...) (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Release candidate legos-0.2.5.2 avail for testing

Details regarding release content, download instructions and how to provide feedback are at (URL) change detail specific to 0.2.5.2 see the file: ChangeLog Highlights: Added missing file TODO Repaired slow-mode IR comm. for Linux We look forward to (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Re: Remotely starting RCX

Hello Henk, (...) If you run "dll" without a file name to download, dll will tell you all it's switches. One is the -e switch, that executes the program you download. So "dll -e helloworld.lx" will download helloworld and run it. Another possible (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  lnp logical layer and collison detection

Hi, 1: does anybody know if the collision detection in the (LNP) logical layer relies on the LNP-packtstructure of is this kind of collison detection done without knowing the packetstructure of LNP ? 2: does anybody have simple routines to send and (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Q: Determining state of outputs

Hello everybody! For the building of my next robot an answer to the following question could be very helpful: Is there any possibility in NQC to get the state of an output (on, off, direction). While running a program I would like to control one (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Re: How do I use WinLNP?

Tom, I'm struggling with WinLNP too. Tried to compile the LegoStudio prog in VC++6, but keeps hanging up. Don't think my old laptop is up to VC++6, or maybe I need the patch that is mentioned in other messages. In the meantime I have been using the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Re: legOS-0.2.2

Hi Martin, the FD_ZERO bug sounds interesting. Maybe there's a way to work around this issue in a more portable way? Like, remove /usr/include from the Makefile and hope for the best? The debugging output shows that the host is sending packets and (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  legOS Addressing - Packet Handler

Hi All I have a very simple RCX legos program (which I've attached), that I'm having difficulty with. I have compiled legOS with the default host address of 0 (0x00). I am using WinLNP to send data to the RCX (simple short strings), but the RCX will (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Bluetooth and firmware query

As some of you may know, we have been hacking RCXs and adding bluetooth modules. What would make life easier is some help modifying the firmware to increase the speed of the serial protocols to the max the Hitachi chip can handle, which is a lot (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Brickos fun and games!

Hello. I have finally got gcc 2.95.3 - the official brickos compiler - installed on my computer (SUSE Linux). I can type "make" and compile all the brickos directory fine. firmdl3 works fine. BUT, dll doesn't seem to work. When I use dll to download (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Re: control RCX from PC

(...) I usually use the Microsoft C++ 6.0 compiler for my Windows programs, although the code should compile with little/no modification in any Windows-compatible C++ compiler. (Both the Borland and the GNU/GCC compilers should be able to rebuild (...) (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Re: SENSOR_READ doesn't return 0

More information: (...) CONSTANT is working - easy to check by doing RawLight . which prints 1 (...) This last line is the problem, if I use a SENSOR_MODE of 80 as in TRACKER.TXT then I get a SENSOR_READ of 0, if I use SENSOR_MODE 0 then I never get (...) (26 years ago, 13-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Re: Robot Ant and Data logging

(...) Hi Mike, Unfortunately there is no possibility under Robolab 2.5 that the RCX might itself access the data collected in the log. Robolab 2.5 is based on LEGO-firmware 2.0, which has many new features, but not this one. If you want to do your (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  TinyVM coding question

Folks, I have a question about TinyVM 0.1.3. I am working with the included code (TestReceiver1.java) but have come across some interesting behavior which I hope someone can explain (and offer a solution for). I am tryying to write a simple program (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Re: legOS Network Protocol

(...) Hmm.. with a little hacking you could certainly detect logic errors. The main problem I think would be writing alternative C-Functions for the H8 assembler, which makes up legOS itself. You'd also need to create a simulator engine for legOS to (...) (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Re: Lego Network Protocol questions

(...) Dave, did you catch the crosspost from lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos? I think there were details discussed there that may or may not have amounted to a fairly specific proposal for a protocol for LegOS. Anybody care to summarize whatever was (...) (25 years ago, 1-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics)

ir
(score: 1.889)

More:  Next Page >>