 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: range USB IR long Tower
 Results 1241 – 1260 of 2193.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Communication between NQC and VisualBasic

In article <G4uLMp.1tL@lugnet.com>, "Richard Sutherland" <richard@webbox.com> wrote: here...it would just be putting another level of abstraction between the (...) IR Messages are implemented, although in the simulated environment they result in (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

ir
(score: 1.532)

  Re: LegOS USB Support (for RCX 2.0)

Can you make a patch file? Although I still don't have it. But I can add it my patch for remote and message when I got it. Zhengrong (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb
(score: 1.532)

  Re: Using a Sony Remote control to run my Mindstorms...

(...) A related thought, Radio Shack among others sells remotes that can learn by watching other remotes blink commands and storing them into the remote. One might be able to capture signals from the Lego remote, and perhaps even capture signals (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

tower
(score: 1.531)

  Re: text location for apps and q?

Hello, (...) No they don't have a separate address space. I think the limit is 19456 bytes for the kernel, and this is caused by a limitation of the ROM, which is used to download the firmware (kernel). It loads it to the address range 8000-cc00. (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

range
(score: 1.531)

  re: connectivity for Windows CE

"> (...) i have a version of NQC for WinCe but i forgot who i got it from. ithe readme includes a small hack for using the rf tower directly from your device. if you would like me to e-mail it to you reply to mikefusion@hotmail.com or (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

tower
(score: 1.530)

  Re: No CD with my new RIS 1.5

(...) There are no IR drivers required -- it connects to a serial port and Windoze already has serial drivers. John A. Tamplin LiveOnTheNet.COM, Inc. jat@LiveOnTheNet.COM 2104 West Ferry Way 256/705-7007 - FAX 256/705-7100 Huntsville, AL 35801 (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir
(score: 1.529)

  Re: USB device driver for linux

(...) I'm trying to write one, but currently only receiving works. Sending is difficult because nobody else uses interrupt out transfers to send data, there's no working driver that can be used as an example. It's not even clear whether the usb core (...) (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb
(score: 1.529)

  Re: Still having problems with helloworld.c

Thanks John! I will see if that works.I had almost given up and Mike was helping me set up the whole thing again alongwith the USB patch. Regards, Rajendra (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb
(score: 1.526)

  Wake On IR -- is it possible????

All, I was wondering if there is anyway to put the RCX into basically a stand-by power saving mode and have it wake up when sent a command through the IR, basically "Wake on IR". That would be real handy for my Lego Cam when I want to turn on the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

ir
(score: 1.526)

  Re: monitoring motor revolutions

(...) Hi Kris, In addition to Lester's comment here some ideas and statements regarding your project. As Lester stated, you will need accurate distance, speed and direction measurements - and that is so true. Furthermore, for calculating coordinates (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

range
(score: 1.526)

  LNP Help

Hey, I am trying to get my computer to talk to 2 rcxs. I have the program and when I send ir messages to the RCX loaded with LegOS, it shows the IR port on. However I do not understand what the packets should look like with the intergrity layer. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.525)

  Re: Lght Sensor & Three colors?

Matthew Fisher <matthew.fisher@bigfoot.com> wrote in message news:G78nAy.D0A@lugnet.com... (...) The LEGO light sensor is based on a silicon photo transistor. It really doesn't "see" the colors we do. It is sensitive to the near IR. That said, I'd (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir
(score: 1.524)

  BricxCC release 3.3.2.12

I've uploaded release 3.3.2.12 of BricxCC. A previous release (3.3.2.11) implemented support for COM5 through COM8. Existing users that have saved a default USB port will have to re-establish their default if they upgrade to this release. In (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb
(score: 1.524)

  Bug report and enhancement request for BricxCC

Hi John, First of all, I want to tell you that I like to program in BricxCC. However, there are some minor things I would like to mention to you. There are four bugs (I think): When I click on the maximize icon the window got maximazed. But when I (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb
(score: 1.523)

  RE: BricxCC release 3.3.2.12

(...) I think that's a reasonable approach. If I send a .nqc source file to someone using a CyberMaster connected to a diferent COM port, then this is a better solution. Also, by sending a .nqc that usually goes to Program 5 on my RCX, it won't (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb
(score: 1.523)

  Re: RCX controlling minidisc player

(...) Yes, it seems a lot of Minidisc players do anyway. (...) This really is how they do it. If you go here you can see the schematic for a Sony remote: (URL) go here and scroll down to the section titled "Portable's Remote Control Interface", you (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir
(score: 1.523)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.2.12

Hi John, I haven't installed the new version yet. Just a comment on my request. Your idea seems OK. However, this means you need two read two files. If I would have a look into my old.nqc file two months later I would see directly what settings (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb
(score: 1.523)

  LegOS 0.2.5 and LNP

Yesterday I downloaded legOS 0.2.5 and peeked at the code. Btw. README is not up to date. For last two month I was working with a friend of mine on a transport protocol implemented on top of LNP for the transmission of packets of unlimited size and (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.523)

  Re: LegOS 0.2.5 and LNP

(...) Btw. README is (...) Ooops... :-) Changed to 0.2.5 version inside. (...) transport (...) packets of (...) mainly as way for (...) collisions, lost (...) which works as (...) write code to (...) To cut time (...) code that (...) directives (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.523)

  Re: LegOS 0.2.5 and LNP

(...) I cleaned up my code (found one bug!), the patch follows. As you may see now there are two semaphore, because two are the resources to give access to: the LNP buffer and the IR port. I modified the calling of the handlers to avoid race (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.523)

More:  Next Page >>