 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: range USB IR long Tower
 Results 1001 – 1020 of about 2200.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: legOS make newbe question

I've got it making the first-c++.o file now, but it chokes because it can't find the first-c++.coff file. Probably because it's not being made for some reason. Here is the current make message: snip-- C:\legOS.0.1.7>make h8300-hms-ld -T h8300.rcx (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.625)

  Re: is IR considered broken?

Yes I would be interested in seeing the libRcx implementation of the IR functions. thanks, Mark (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.624)

  Re: signals / legOS internals

(...) I think you're missing the point. Now correct me if I'm wrong, Lou -- I believe the intent of the signal mechanism is to allow a way to specify a function to run when a system event occurs: e.g. a message arrives across the IR port. It is (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.624)

  Re: is IR considered broken?

(...) For all who are interested, I copied the source to: (URL) porting hints, e-mail me directly. -Kekoa (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.623)

  Re: light values?

Some months ago, I posted this question, but got no response. I've finally played with it some more this morning and have some observations: 1) After setting ds_active, my light sensor returns values of 0-100, as I should. 2) After calling (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

range
(score: 1.622)

  emulegOS: a legOS (and RCX) emulator

Marco Beri and I just released the first version of emulegOS, a software emulator of legOS and the RCX itself. We like a lot legOS and the way it opens a broad range of possibilities to the RCX, but felt the need of a more comfortable environment (...) (25 years ago, 29-May-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

range
(score: 1.622)

  Re: Help with 9738 LEGO Mindstorms Remote Control

(...) Robolab uses the same firmware as Mindstorms RIS, so the remote should work fine. Same goes for NQC. (...) You can write programs in NQC (also in RCX Code or Robolab) that respond to IR Messages. These messages can be sent from another RCX, (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir
(score: 1.621)

  Re: Help with 9738 LEGO Mindstorms Remote Control

Dave's reply is right on the mark, but I also want to point out that if you have downloaded a non-MindStorms O.S. to the RCX (i.e. any firmware other than the standard LEGO MindStorms firmware) the remote might not work either. I haven't tried any (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir
(score: 1.621)

  RE: Lego Network Protocol questions

Sorry, I have been out of the loop for quite some time now on the protocol. Next time will someone smack me when I voluntarily take a compiler theory course on top of 3 other computer sciences courses. I had no life for over a month. I am currently (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics)

range
(score: 1.621)

  rcxhttpd?

(OK, I know this sounds perverse, but heck, some high-end printers these days are coming with built-in webservers for configuration, so it's not that perverse.) Has anyone written an HTTP daemon for the RCX? I mean a scaled-down version of httpd (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir
(score: 1.620)

  Re: Couple of questions about the Mindstorms software

(...) LOL! BTW, speaking of viruses (in the good sense) and on-the-fly bytecode compiling, do any of the RCX packages currently support the spontaneous exchange of high-level code between two or more RCX bricks? It seems like it would almost be a (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

ir
(score: 1.619)

  emulegOS: quick bug fixes

I received this message by Mark Falco: (...) The site is now updated and emulegOS_unix.zip contains the new patched versions of ir-rover.cpp and irclient.tcl. The URL is: (URL) Mark Mario (URL) (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.618)

  FW: New pbFORTH

-----Original Message----- From: Ralph Hempel [mailto:rhempel@bmts.com] Sent: Monday, May 10, 1999 10:01 AM To: robots@jpsc.co.uk Subject: RE: New pbFORTH (...) Yikes! The NQC portion of the upload should work every time. Are you RCX tower batteries (...) (25 years ago, 11-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

tower
(score: 1.617)

  RCX Tower Internals

Hi All. I've just had some wierdness with my tower and decided to open it up to see what's inside. My basic issue is that the two emitters and the detector are not lined up (even close) with the "Clear" lens section on the front of the tower. Is (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

tower
(score: 1.616)

  Re: Rotation sensors?

Yep, others have reported having these problems. Here's a fix I came up with, but has also only been tested on my system. There have been reports that the existing code works for some, and not for others, so you may need to customize this. just (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

range
(score: 1.616)

  [ANNOUNCE] LegoVision release 0.0.3 (alpha)

LegoVision provides a framework for adding vision to LEGO Mindstorms. More information can be found on the project homepage at (URL) the approach is quite narrow at the moment due to hardware restrictions - I only have a Video For Windows compatible (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb
(score: 1.616)

  RE: Assembly tool?

(...) Its not pbFORTH, its the RCX tower. Thats how I can tell if pbFORTH crashed, the HyperTerminal screen looks NORMAL!!!! It is a bit annoying though. I started work on a Tcl uploader when I decided a better tutorial was more important. More (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

tower
(score: 1.615)

  Listening to IR via NQC

I know that NQC can send IR messages; can it -- or any other command-line program -- listen to the IR port and dump any incoming messages to a file (or stdout)? (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

ir
(score: 1.614)

  new release???

Hi, I've been wondering why there hasn't been put out a newer release than 990330, especially since the rotation sensors doesn't work in it. But the error was identified way back in April by Mario Ferrari ((URL) STATE_0_VALUE (ds_unscale(1023U)) ... (...) (25 years ago, 26-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

range
(score: 1.614)

  Re: RCX Tower Internals

Kekoa Proudfoot <kekoa@pixel.Stanford.EDU> wrote in message news:FCzorK.Gyn@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) and compare to see if they look similarly. For me at least, the emitters (...) By the way.. Kekoa, I've looked at your page.. And I've discovered (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

tower
(score: 1.614)

More:  Next Page >>