 Robotics / RCX / 654
653  |  655
Subject:
[ANNOUNCE] LegoVision release 0.0.3 (alpha)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 17:24:22 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

LegoVision provides a framework for adding vision to LEGO Mindstorms.
More information can be found on the project homepage at

http://legovision.sourceforge.net

[Unfortunately the approach is quite narrow at the moment due to
hardware restrictions - I only have a Video For Windows compatible
USB camera that won't e.g. work with Linux. So take a good look at
the requirements to see if it can work for you.
BTW: I'll probably get a linux supported frame grabber soon...]

thnx for your attention,
Peter

P.S.: I hope this posting is on-topic. If not, please kill me.