 Robotics / RCX / 27
26  |  28
Subject:
[OT] Feathers 'n Lead...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 14:13:44 GMT

Most definitely. Since the 25lbs of lead is heavier it was more impressive.
But now that I think about it, they never did show what was in the bag. It
might have been a trick.

I think so too. I remember seeing some footage of a feather and a hammer? being
dropped by an astronaut on the moon's surface. They both hit the ground at
the same time, which proves to mee that even a single feather is as heavy as
a hammer, so I could assume that a HUGE 25 lb bag of feathers weighs even MORE
than a bag of lead.

Of course, you actually have to believe that they landed men on the moon in the
first place...

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

A picture is worth a thousand words, but very few
sets of a thousand words can be adequately described
by a picture...
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com