 Robotics / 5490
Re: Robotic Wheelchair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 03:42:42 GMT

rmtmd <rmtmd@concentric.net> wrote:
Watching it climb stairs was impressive, but seeing the chair stand
upright on two of its four wheels while the occupant caught a 25lb sack
of lead, all without the robotic chair even appearing to correct its
balance was amazing.

Hrm.  I wonder if things would have been different if the occupant had
caught a 25 lb sack of feathers?  Probably.

-Kekoa