 Robotics / 5507
Re: Robotic Wheelchair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 19:21:02 GMT

Thanks Dave, for this rather complete and clear explanation of what I alluded
to.  In case anyone misunderstood me about feathers being easier to catch.
Dave explained it much better.

yielding more time to disperse the same amount of kinetic
energy.  This means a smaller force applied over a longer period of time.
From a robotics standpoint, the hard impact is tougher to maintain
balance.

Anyway, I hope I didn't stray too far off-topic for something that was
probably just a humorous post to begin with.

yeah. we did. :)

SENILE.COM found . . .                                           Jason Jenkins
. .Out Of Memory . . .                                      jenkins@ai.sri.com