 Robotics / RCX / 28
Re: JVM port status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 18:12:37 GMT

On Fri, 21 May 1999, John A. Tamplin <jat@LiveOnTheNet.COM> wrote:
[...]
The web page to track the status of the project is at this URL:
  http://misc.traveller.com/rcxjvm/

Hi John,

Wow, looks like this is really off to a strong start!  When/if you're
ready for a dedicated mailing list/group, let me know if there's any way
I can help out.

The .robotics.rcx group is perfectly fine too, if you'd like to use that,
although it was created for more generic/mixed discussions (such as the one
which spawned it initially*) and once something spins off into a full
serious project (like this has) it certainly deserves its own subgroup --
if it wants one.

BTW, I was just going through the archives on keywords like "java" and "jvm"
and found this very old message from last October:

   http://www.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=63

Sounds like it's worth dropping Matt Fleming <mattflem@flash.net> a note!

--Todd

http://www.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=4760