 Robotics / RCX / 2588
Re: New TLC Mindstorms survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 18:24:14 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, John Heins wrote:
FYI - Received e-mail survey on Mindstorms run for TLC.  Questions on use and
experience and queries about wants in a new RIS.

I'm not sure what good it'll do if the survey is that old but i took it anyway.
BTW hope that release it soon since i''ll soon (i hope) be getting 2.0. I'd hate
to get it and then a few months later see 3.0 in the shelfs.