 Robotics / RCX / 2470
Re: New TLC Mindstorms survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 02:44:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Ralph Hempel wrote:
OK, I give up. Exactly where on the LEGO site do you get the survey?

Ralph

Go to http://www.mindstorms.com
On the lower left part of the page there's a picture of a cute bug-like robot
with a comic strip bubble over him saying "Yes! Click here to start your LEGO
MINDSTORMS survey now."

Or here's the direct link...
http://dialogue.informative.com/lego/Mindstorms

Regards,