 Robotics / RCX / 2253
2252  |  2254
Subject:
multiple motors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 19:33:55 GMT

Hey ya'll

I'm building my first sumo bot, and have a suber basic question.  What happens
when you hook two motors to the same output of the rcx.

This answer should hopefully help me decide weather the bot is made with 2 or 4
drive motors.  currently i have 2 motors, but the deign i'm using could easily
be adapted to fit 4 if there is any advantage to doing so.

thanks for any help you can give me.

-tk