 Robotics / RCX / 2252
Re: Simplifying Cygwin & brickOS/leJOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.java
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 18:48:28 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Chris Phillips wrote:
I downloaded this package and installed it on my Windows 98 machine.
Unfortunately, I have been having problems getting it to build the libraries.

Apparently, there are problems running on Win98 (I've heard from another person
who is having similar issues).  I am trying to figure them out.

I'll post here once I have a definitive answer.

John Hansen