 Robotics / RCX / 2118
RE: DCC for the RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 19:58:30 GMT

Mark,

would it be possible to share the code of your DCC controller,

I am the author of pbForth and would love to add the driver
to the pbForth library.

I've also got a servo driver in pbForth already.

Too bad Hitechnic is out of business. Their H-Bridge driver
would be a good solution to the motor drivers overheating
when running too many locos.

You can reply off list if you like...

Cheers, Ralph Hempel

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbForth>

Buy "Extreme Mindstorms: an Advanced Guide to Lego Mindstorms"
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1893115844/hempeldesigngrou>
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com