 Robotics / RCX / *9455 (-20)
  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.10

(...) That's not SO important ;o) I just wondered if I missed something! (...) Don't worry too much for me, it does that only with some of my bricks. Moreover I just made a new try with a RCX that usually needs slow download and it worked fine (...) (19 years ago, 12-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.10

(...) I've only just downloaded 3.3.7.10 having played with 3.3.7.7 for a week [using a serial tower and WinXP] and Vers.10 does seem to have a problem communicating , it sometimes cannot set a program running:The RCX shows the recieving triangle (...) (19 years ago, 12-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.10

(...) Nearly all the dialogs in BricxCC now sport "What's This?" help. The "not entirely complete" part means that I haven't written the help text entries for every control on every dialog. Or, more accurately, I have written just a few of the help (...) (19 years ago, 11-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: error in using brickOS under Bricx Command Center

Here are the contents of my helloworld.mak file: ROOT=/brickos KERNEL=$(ROOT)/boot/brickOS PROGRAMS=helloworld.lx DOBJECTS= all:: $(DOBJECTS) $(PROGRAMS) download:: all $(ROOT)/util/dll --program=1 --tty=usb --rcxaddr=0 $(PROGRAMS) set_addr:: (...) (19 years ago, 11-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.10

Dear John, Your continous effort to improve an already impressive software is very much appreciated - many thanks, and please keep on. Same applies to the NQC-update. Best regards, Dirk (19 years ago, 11-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.10

Many thanks for your commitment with NQC and BricxXX ! (...) Where are those modifications? (...) That's much more convenient indeed! (...) Is it possible to remove a calculated series when no longer needed? (...) Be assured that a lot of people (me (...) (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: error in using brickOS under Bricx Command Center

(...) I am not experienced in running brickOS under Windows, but are you sure you can mix the "/" and "\" in the path names? "\" is Windows style, "/" is UNIX style. (That is why I do all my brickOSing with Linux) (...) Why? I mean, why (...) (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: error in using brickOS under Bricx Command Center

(...) Thank you for your informations. After closing the error message window, I clicked F12 key. The resulting Code Listing Window contained nothing. The content of the file helloworld.mak is ROOT=C:\cygwin\brickos KERNEL=$(ROOT)/boot/brickOS (...) (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.10

(...) hi John, Maybe the silence is just one big compliment, ... ... Bricxcc is totally ready ... Bricxcc doesn't have any bugs ... Bricxcc is doing all that we can wish Although I don't use it regular anymore, I never got the feeling to look for a (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.10

hello, I found that the tabbed windows are great !! I really love them!! good work Cristian "John Hansen" <afanofosc@comcast.net> ha scritto nel messaggio news:InuKD9.AzM@lugnet.com... (...) (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  BricxCC release 3.3.7.10

(URL) just released BricxCC 3.3.7.10. Lots of stuff is unfinished but it has been forever since my last official release. New Stuff (in part): Version 3.3.7.10 has a revised help system (not entirely complete). It adds support for the new Swan (...) (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  NQC release 3.1r3

(URL) a bug in expressions like a = a*2 + a*3; Thanks! John Hansen (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: roboarm activities

(...) I found that either rotating a colour wheel in front of the sensor(with its distance LED off) in combination with a white light -or- using a coloured LED at a _very_ close distance works well; i.e. most materials give a marked response as long (...) (19 years ago, 3-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Latest version os

Hi, Can someone post a latest compiled version of the brickos 0.9.0 (BrickOS.srec) I have some trouble to compile this version Thanks, Jan Kromhout Hellevoetsluis-NL (19 years ago, 3-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  roboarm activities

Hi, questions to all the guru out there. I have spent 20 hours on this roboarm. I am hoping to make it work like a color sorter. - pick up a ball wrapped in tin foil and drop it off at a container wrapped up in tin foil as well. - pick up a ball (...) (19 years ago, 2-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: error in using brickOS under Bricx Command Center

(...) Can you do F12 and post the contents (if any)? Do you have bash installed? While the error message is displayed you can open a command prompt and change directory to the location of your source code file. There you should find a .cmd and a (...) (19 years ago, 29-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Latest version BrixCC

(...) I have not yet made an official 3.3.7.9 release of BricxCC. My apologies for the delay. For now you can use the latest version in swan_test.zip. John Hansen (19 years ago, 29-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Can't upload new program after I have used LNP under brickos

(...) Well, thanks for the help, that didn't actually work. But I found it out, what was my fault. In my Program I changed the LNP Base adress of the robot. After that the robot did not react to the default adress 0. So, at the end of the program I (...) (19 years ago, 29-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Latest version BrixCC

Hi, I found on the sourceforge.net the Brixcc version 3.3.7.7 and in the swan_test.zip the version 3.3.7.9. Is there a newer version? Regards, Jan Kromhout Hellevoetsluis-NL (19 years ago, 27-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Enchanced Firmware

Hi, Can someone tell me wath the status is of the Enhanced Firmware? and the latest version of BrixCC? Regards Jan Kromhout Hellevoetsluis-NL (19 years ago, 27-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact