 Robotics / RCX / *5350 (-20)
  Re: Photos of my MOCs

(...) He would presumably have to find space elsewhere that didn't charge users quite so much for being free, as I don't think any of those ads are his doing... I could be wrong of course. (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Photos of my MOCs

Woha, pop up windows! I got 4! Anyways, i like the artic car, it uses those parts well. Josh (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Photos of my MOCs

(...) Your site looks neat but with all the pop up junk windows constantly popping up it's just too annoying to stay. Any chance of trimming them back? Dean (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Photos of my MOCs

Thank you very much, Bob! I made mistake. I also uploaded some pictures for my available parts to trade with fans, more parts pictures will be uploaded soon. I need train doors and windows, wire ends, 33x3x3 sloped bricks and gear rack 1x8 Zhengrong (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Can't find class js/tinyvm/TinyVM

Hmmm. I've never used the symantec compiler but this should work with the Sun JDK 1.2 (or 1.3). (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  Re: Photos of my MOCs

Your URL needs a change. (URL) Fay "Zhengrong Zang" <mikezang@iname.com> wrote in message news:GLGC5M.M8K@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Photos of my MOCs

I uploaded photos of my MOCs just moment, this is first time to upload pictures. Please take a look. RCX Controlled LEGO Train Projects (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: inverted penulum

(...) I have already worked on this subject, because it was one of the projects of the last year teachings. Because we did not have lots of time for this work, this is mainly a rough study. The conclusion of this study was that there were so much (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: inverted penulum

(...) It's been done by UME (Japanese builder). I don't recall exactly when, but he was using legOS-1.0.7 so it was a while ago. Again, I don't know the details of the code, but you could e-mail him. Check (URL) LEGO: (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: inverted penulum

(...) fuzzy-logic? Apparantly a teacher did the inverted pendulum with the gear racks as tracks at the summer workshop in Maine that the media lab always does, but i never actually saw the solution. A grad student at Tufts tried this with a little (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Can't find class js/tinyvm/TinyVM

Hello, I have installed the Window version of Lejos 1.0.3 Beta2. Trying the View sample I get the following error: Can't find class js/tinyvm/TinyVM What I did was: D:\Lego\lejos\exampl...ew>lejosc1 *.java Symantec Java! JustInTime Compiler Version (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  RE: inverted penulum

(...) This problem has been solved many times - it's a standard 2md year universtity-level challenge and is usually taught in a control systems course on PID controls. Of course, I know that your students are in high-school so it should be very (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  inverted penulum

We just started studying the inverted pendulum problem in order to solve it with the RCX and lejos or legos or PBForth. We are not decided yet. At first sight this seems a rather serious problem. Has anybody worked already around the subject? What (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  lnpd for other OSes

Hi all, Does anyone know of any lnpd ports to non-linux and non-windows operating systems? I'm trying to get lnpd to work for Solaris 7, and would rather use someone else's hacked up code than port lnpd myself =P Along similar lines, has anybody (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  RCX connection problems w/ a Mac and VirtualPC 4.02

Hello everyone, I recently bought the Robotics Invention Kit 2.0 with the USB IrTower. I own a Mac Powerbook G4 and run Virtual PC 4.02 with the latest additions on my Mac OS 9.1 system. The virtual PC recognized the Tower and when I try to download (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: RoboLab 2.5 software with Control Lab interface box

1. I am only using Robolab 2.5 to drive Control Lab. Prior to 2.5 I was using Robolab 2.0 with the free Lego Engineer software to drive the interface. The 2.5 release removes the need for Lego Engineer. In fact I am now getting errors with Lego (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.dacta)

  RoboLab 2.5 software with Control Lab interface box

If RoboLab 2.5 can work with Control Lab's 16 ports, then students could build some fantastic inventions. Let's make sure. Help me here, please. Does the Pitsco description of RoboLab 2.5 ". . . Functions with Control Lab interface box . . ." mean (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.dacta)

  Re: Mindstorms in New York Times

Congrats! That's one insanely cool robot! "JP Brown" <envcons@ameritech.net> wrote in message news:GL1ooH.IxL@lugnet.com... (...) Times (...) Check (...) (23 years ago, 13-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  New to legOS

Hi!Friends, I am quite new to this field but I must say I am enjoying my time spent on this.I am having some problems having the legOS work.I am not finding the h8300-hitachi-hms to download.The one that I found and downloaded doesn't seem to work (...) (23 years ago, 13-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Mindstorms in New York Times

Jack - (...) LOL! Well, if they want to send me a check, they know where to find me (LGC take note: ex gratia payments welcome!). (...) Ummm..., I think that it was picked up from the Slashdot coverage (URL) . Cheers, JP (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact