 Robotics / RCX / Java / 150
Re: Can't find class js/tinyvm/TinyVM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.java
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 02:39:42 GMT

Hmmm. I've never used the symantec compiler but this should work with the
Sun JDK 1.2 (or 1.3).

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, Bert Cornelissen writes:
Hello,

I have installed the Window version of Lejos 1.0.3 Beta2.
Trying the View sample I get the following error:

Can't find class js/tinyvm/TinyVM

What I did was:

D:\Lego\lejos\examples\view>lejosc1 *.java
Symantec Java! JustInTime Compiler Version 210.063 for JDK 1.1.3
Copyright (C) 1996-97 Symantec Corporation

compiling: LCDNumber.java
compiling: LCDProgramNumber.java
compiling: LCDSegment.java
compiling: MotorView.java
compiling: PortView.java
compiling: SensorView.java
compiling: View.java

D:\Lego\lejos\examples\view>lejos view
Symantec Java! JustInTime Compiler Version 210.063 for JDK 1.1.3
Copyright (C) 1996-97 Symantec Corporation

Can't find class js/tinyvm/TinyVM

Can anybody help me with this (easy?)  question?

Bert Cornelissen