 Robotics / Palm Computing / 26
Re: Training OmniRemote for RCX commands
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.palm
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 14:58:14 GMT

Hi Ed,

I have found that training OmniRemote works best if you don't hold the
Palm too close to the LEGO IR tower and the room is dim.

When you train OmniRemote the settings are updated in the OmniRemote.PDB
file (the program file is Remote.PRC). The .PDB file is backed up the
same as any during the next hotsync.

If you have better luck than I did training it, you can email me the new
.PDB and I will test it out. If it works better I will replace mine for
yours on the website and give you credit for it.

Robert Eddings