 Robotics / NXT / 566 (-20)
  Re: My first(ish) program

(...) (URL) that I think you need to buy any more LEGO or anything... 8?) ROSCO (18 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: My first(ish) program

(...) LOL... Hand eye coordination is a gift. Although, I'm not doing any better... I had the pleasure of playing Mr. Cowdice's rabbit game last friday, and scored a big fat -2. Dave, Im thinking you need to start scoring on the bell curve. Just saw (...) (18 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NBC NXT to NXT communication example

(...) Works like a charm! Thank you Rainer (18 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  LEGO autopilot

I saw this on Slashdot today: (URL) (18 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NBC NXT to NXT communication example

(...) The exact same code that Danny B includes in the NXC Tutorial should work fine when translated into NBC. I have not tested this yet but here is a quick conversion: //MASTER #include "NXTDefs.h" #define BT_CONN 1 #define INBOX 1 #define OUTBOX (...) (18 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  NBC NXT to NXT communication example

Hallo, has anyone a simple example for an BT NXT to NXT communication? I tried to get this working and even everyone says it works i can't get it to work. Thanks, Rainer (18 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NeXT-A-Sketch - My second program/first Dave-built NXT 'bot(ish...)

(...) You just have to use an acceleration sensor ;-) (URL) (18 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  NeXT-A-Sketch - My second program/first Dave-built NXT 'bot(ish...)

First, pics-- (3 URLs) Next, program-- (URL) And what it is... It's an Etch-A-Sketch--NXT Style!!! :) If you need an explanation, really--where was your childhood?? The button--you hit it twice in 2 seconds and it'll erase your drawing 'cause I (...) (18 years ago, 13-Mar-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

  Re: Meet the NXT pin-plotter

Alfonso, Nice stuff! Would you mind providing the URLs to the plotters you've mentioned? I've posted your Plotter site to THE NXT STEP ((URL) and asked for comments on other plotters out there - let's see what people know of... Regards, Matthias (...) (18 years ago, 9-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Meet the NXT pin-plotter

Concept: a plotter which "writes" by making holes, starting from a b/ w bitmap. (URL) was sure not to be the first to build an NXT plotter, but my pride prohibited me to search the net for some NXT plotter to get inspiration before completing mine (...) (18 years ago, 9-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: My first(ish) program

(...) I wrote the program but never bothered to get a proper score-- Just tried-- -3 :) Dave K (18 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: My first(ish) program

(...) I'll post the first hi score... -6 !!! Wo-hoo! oh, wait a minute... rats. Good programming, nice idea. Now, if you have something to fix my reflexes... (18 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  My first(ish) program

Read the blog (yes Chris, I know it's slow...)-- (URL) made a little video game. I know that others have made on-screen games, so I just went with it. As soon as I saw the 'aim' pic and the 'rabbit' pic, I knew I just had to do this. So with much (...) (18 years ago, 8-Mar-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: The rarest colour in LEGO - grey on a NXT?

(...) Rasmus - Sorry I haven't been able to work on this some more lately. I had to spend my birthday - a day off work - taking my car back to the dealer. Honestly, if I wanted the windscreen wipers and lights to go off on their own in the car park (...) (18 years ago, 6-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: The rarest colour in LEGO - grey on a NXT?

(...) Thanks Jason (...) It is pretty close I think. I fixed some bugs. Now Demo.rxe and "Try Me" loads/runs but terminates early. Actually, it is really fun as one is forced to look inside and understand the LEGO virtual machine. Well, My latest (...) (18 years ago, 6-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Force/Tension feedback

(...) Excellent slides! I went throguh all of them. Thanks. By the way, Victoria and Grace expressed their gratitude for helping bring back OOBER. (18 years ago, 5-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Force/Tension feedback

(...) Simple. Have the motor move until it stalls, or some other situation is reached. First, you need to detect when a motor stalls out: (URL) then if you need to combine it with some other action (like stopping the arm at a known angle if nothing (...) (18 years ago, 5-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Force/Tension feedback

In "Spike", a touch sensor at the end of the stinger provides the logic to stop a motor when it is pressed. How about without a touch sensor? How can the motor/rotation be programmed to provide tension or force feedback? If I tell the motor to move (...) (18 years ago, 5-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Ping mode for US Sensor in NXT-G

Nevermind - my error. I was using some of NBC's internal variables/routines because I was going to suggest that John H. add a Ping command and I didn't realize that the variable I was using was later being blown away for another use later. Sorry for (...) (18 years ago, 4-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Ping mode for US Sensor in NXT-G

(...) multibyte (...) Yes I am John. But I am doing separate single-byte reads. I base this on the US sensor hardware doc where it indicates 0x02, 0x42 for the closest distance, 0x02, 0x43 for the next, 0x02, 0x44 for the next, etc. This also (...) (18 years ago, 4-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact