 Robotics / NXT / 551
Re: Force/Tension feedback
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2007 05:19:29 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Brian Davis wrote:
In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Edwin Pilobello wrote:

I did these in NXT-G because it's so easy, but you could do something like them
in NBC/NXC, RobotC, Robolab, or even NQC with the old motors and old rotation
sensors.

Excellent slides!  I went throguh all of them.  Thanks.

By the way, Victoria and Grace expressed their gratitude for helping bring back
OOBER.