 Robotics / NXT / 554
553  |  555
Subject:
My first(ish) program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2007 21:27:10 GMT

Read the blog (yes Chris, I know it's slow...)--

http://sandysparky.net/blog/00000603.php

I made a little video game.  I know that others have made on-screen games, so I
just went with it.

As soon as I saw the 'aim' pic and the 'rabbit' pic, I knew I just had to do
this.

So with much further ado--

http://sandysparky.net/rabbit_hunt.rbt

Download as you please.

For those that didn't read the blog (or couldn't--not a big surprise--server
needs a swift kick sometimes)...

Shoot as many rabbits as you can in 1 minute
If you shoot and miss, you lose points
If a rabbit 'gets away', you lose points.

That's about it, really.

Have fun!

Dave K