 Robotics / NXT / 559
558  |  560
Subject:
NeXT-A-Sketch - My second program/first Dave-built NXT 'bot(ish...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 23:15:41 GMT

First, pics--

http://sandysparky.net/gallery/20070313_next_a_sketch

Next, program--

http://sandysparky.net/next-a-sketch.rbt

And what it is...

It’s an Etch-A-Sketch--NXT Style!!! :)

If you need an explanation, really--where was your childhood??

The button--you hit it twice in 2 seconds and it’ll erase your drawing ‘cause I couldn’t figure out a way to turn the thing upsidown and shake it to erase the screen :)

Enjoy!

Dave K