 Robotics / NXT / 564
Re: NBC NXT to NXT communication example
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 15:36:06 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, John Hansen wrote:
In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Rainer Worbis wrote:
Hallo,

has anyone a simple example for an BT NXT to NXT communication?
I tried to get this working and even everyone says it works i can't get it to
work.

The exact same code that Danny B includes in the NXC Tutorial should work fine
when translated into NBC.  I have not tested this yet but here is a quick
conversion:

Works like a charm!
Thank you
Rainer