 Robotics / Search Results: EVENT_MASK
 Results 641 – 660 of 803.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The Lego Robogladiator Event that happened at E3

(...) I have long since dismantled my robot, 2A, and put together something far fancier & tougher in preparation for the next LEGO robot combat event, whenever that may be. Please check out Tesseract at: (URL) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.events)

event
(score: 0.183)

  Linux Expo 2000 at UT campus - an invitation, update, & schedule (fwd)

___...___ The future is downloading. Can you hear the impact? O[rphan] D[rift>] Cyber Positive The Armadillo Group ,::////;::-. James Choate Austin, Tx /:'///// ``::>/|/ ravage@ssz.com www.ssz.com .', |||| `/( e\ 512-451-7087 -====~~mm-'`-```-mm (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.182)

  BattleBots

Hey Everyone! The BattleBots Pay-Per-View is coming, Jan. 29 2000. Check your local listings. Get out your bag of chips, six packs, and sit yourself down in front of the TV. For more info about the event, check out (URL) or (URL) . You can see my (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.182)

  Re: Positioning

Hi Pete, The direct answer to what I've used for landmarks is colored marks, like those found on the RCX test pad. If the robot is a few inches to the left or right of the exact path, it'll still find the mark, assuming it's a few inches wide. But (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.182)

  Re: Multitasking

(...) Actually, this is precisely the case where multitasking works best. A single-threaded application has to poll for events that it is interested in. Regardless of the priority of a particular event, that event has to wait until the application (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.181)

  Linux Expo 2000 (Austin, TX) - Linux and Lego Robotics?

Hello, I would like to invite any subscribes or users of Lego based robotics who also use Linux in the Austin area to participate in the Feb. 17, 2000 Linux Expo. For more information: (URL) let other Linux users and groups know of this event. Thank (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.181)

  Re: Newbie Question - Programming the Scout

(...) ScoutDef.h is heavily commented and should make it a little clearer. Look at the EVENT_* defines. (...) First you mean OR, not AND. Those are the right numbers (EVENT_T1PR and EVENT_T2PR). You could use EVENT_T1PR | EVENT_T2PR, or you could (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.181)

  Re: Battle Bots?

HI Don. although not a battle per say, we just recently had a robot competition in Toronto. the general game was to have 2 bots collect marbles from a 8' x 8' playing field and return to a home square. it was not really an aggressive event but we (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.181)

  Proximity detector routines

Hello, i've written a proximity sensor for legOS 0.2.3 I hope, it'll be usefull to someone. Carsten ---...---SNIP HERE ---...--- /***...*** * Filename: ProximityLib.c * * * * Proximity Driver for legOS 0.2.3 * * the LightSensor is connected PORT 2 * (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

event
(score: 0.181)

  Competition FYI

This is hedging on off-topic but I thought most of us would find it fun... From the NASA Today web page (URL) future engineers -- now high school students -- will pit their robots against one another's in a high-tech sporting event, the annual (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.180)

  Re: NQC wishlist

Dave, So far, I've lived without ##, and I'm quite sure I can live without 4) and 5). And can't 3) be replaced in many cases by arithmetic? In my brief stint programming "lego assembler" for the Scout, (Assembler! I'm embarrassed to admit how far (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

event
(score: 0.180)

  Newbie Question - Programming the Scout

Hello all, I'm new to this list and to Lego Robotics as I just received my first Lego Discovery Kit for my birthday a couple of weeks ago. When I learned that I could buy an IR tower to allow the Scout to communicate with my PC so I could write my (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.179)

  Design Question - For a newbie

I have an idea for a robot, but I'm not sure how to get it to work with the minimal resources that come in the Robotics Discovery Set. Sorry if these questions seem trivial, I'm new to this list and to Lego Robotics. I would like to make a bot that (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.179)

  Clutch Gear -- Re: Dave's Excellent Book

In most constructions using a motor, you'll notice that there is an 8t gear on the motor shaft meshed with a 24t gear, or even a 24t on the motor shaft to another 24t gear. Just replace the 24t (only need to replace one of them) with the 24t clutch (...) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.178)

  Re: IR Control

(...) Perhaps I should add Apple Event support to MacNQC - it wouldn't be too difficult. On the other hand, it may be more appropriate to build a smaller stand-alone app that serves as a bridge between Apple Events and RCX communication. Dave Baum (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.178)

  Re: (Failed) Getting LegOS 0.2.2 working on Windows

(...) Hey -- More info about this odd bug. Installed 0.2.3, and the bug is still there. A bit more tweaking revealed: * Compiling with the original (.orig, pre-patch versions of loader, lx, and rcxtty) yielded - after changing O_ASYNC to FASYNC - (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

event
(score: 0.178)

  Re: Robot Challenges

Actually, I notice that it and most of the other schedules are terribly out of date. I am still looking for something that includes a 2000 event... --Jack Gregory J G Gregory <jgg@ultranet.com> wrote in message news:FMv6F2.CCD@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.177)

  Re: Pics of FIRST Lego Leage Competition in Chicago

(...) I believe those were only for the staff. FIRST is, of course, the organization running the event ((2 URLs) the tall man with glasses wearing the maroon First Contact shirt is the MC of the event. He's also a good friend of mine, and to my (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.177)

  Re: Implementing Finite State Machines

(...) Adding a switch statement to NQC would certainly help make implementation easier...I'll see if I can work it into the next release. Actually, I've been somewhat surprised by the general lack of needing FSMs in my own Mindstorms programming. I (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

event
(score: 0.177)

  Re: Eurolegofest

Hi all, This seems to be working out quite well, although until the New Year I will only be able to go online and update the page once in a little while. I've had a few mails discussing the event sent to me, which didn't appear on LUGNET - so I (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org)

event
(score: 0.177)

More:  Next Page >>