 Robotics / 9019
Re: Pics of FIRST Lego Leage Competition in Chicago
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 03:17:19 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Kevin Loch writes:
Wow, those First contact shirts are cool!

I believe those were only for the staff.  FIRST is, of course, the
organization running the event (http://www.usfirst.org).

In http://www.ldraw.org/fll-pics/fll-06.jpg, the tall man with glasses wearing
the maroon First Contact shirt is the MC of the event.  He's also a good
friend of mine, and to my surprise I found him there announcing for the
competition, when he told me he worked for the museum.

-Tim

In lugnet.announce, Tim Courtney writes:
I just scanned in the pictures I took at the FIRST Lego League Mindstorms
competition at the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago last Saturday. • I
couldn't get to zacktron.com's FTP server, so I threw em up on ldraw.org. • The
URL is:

http://www.ldraw.org/fll-pics/