 Robotics / 10388
10387  |  10389
Subject:
Linux Expo 2000 at UT campus - an invitation, update, & schedule (fwd)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 05:07:55 GMT

            The future is downloading. Can you hear the impact?

                                        O[rphan] D[rift>]
                                        Cyber Positive

       The Armadillo Group       ,::////;::-.          James Choate
       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage@ssz.com
       www.ssz.com            .',  ||||    `/( e\      512-451-7087
                           -====~~mm-'`-```-mm --'-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 22:56:19 -0600 (CST)
From: Jim Choate <ravage@ssz.com>
To: Donald Colbath <dcolbath@austin.rr.com>
Cc: alg@austinlug.com, omare@doesnotexist.com, apm@EINSTEIN.ssz.com,
    hell@EINSTEIN.ssz.com, robo@robotgroup.org,
    CPS-VER_TivoliCert@tivoli.com, sci-tech@EINSTEIN.ssz.com,
    phantom@mansion.org, rromans@tivoli.com, consim-l@net.uni-c.dk,
    consim@EINSTEIN.ssz.com, advanced-sl@list.pitt.edu,
    cypherpunks@EINSTEIN.ssz.com
Subject: Linux Expo 2000 at UT campus - an invitation, update, & schedule

First: There are several recipients who are receiving this for the first
       time. This is about a Linux Expo in Austin, Texas on Feb. 17, 2000.
       This is the scheduled release date for Windows 2000. We are looking
       for folks who use Linux for fun, profit, and just plain work. We
       will be doing installs but hope to have much more to look at with
       respect to the Linux community and its contributions to the Austin
       area. The event is open, at no charge, to individuals as well as
       profit and non-profit groups.

Howdy Don & et al.,

After thinking this over I've got a plan!!!!

However, I'll need explicit directions to pass around. Last time I was out
there was about 6 months ago, they were still working on that big hexapod
that has since been cancelled (as I understand it). I can find it but I
don't think I've a hope in hell of giving anyone else legitimate
directions.