 Robotics / Events / 123
Re: Eurolegofest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 09:44:07 GMT

Hi all,
  This seems to be working out quite well, although until the New Year I will
only be able to go online and update the page once in a little while.

I've had a few mails discussing the event sent to me, which didn't appear on
LUGNET - so I think I should clarify what it is that I'm doing :) I'm more than
happy to keep updated a page of information of "Possible Attendees", "Suggested
Locations" and any other information that it would be handy to store there.

I neither have the talent or time (currently in my final year at uni!), to
organise the entire eurolegofest. I think that I offered to keep track of the
information above, if it sounded as if I was offering to organise everything
then I'm sorry! I don't think that I did, but as I got those mails it's better
to make sure that everyone understands, including me!

Cheers,
Richard

PS. I'll forward those mails to the organiser when one is decided upon!