 Robotics / Events / 124
Re: Dreaming of a European Legofest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 08:55:47 GMT

Mario Ferrari <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message
news:FM44It.6vF@lugnet.com...
The great experience of meeting in person other Lego enthusiasts at the
MindFest and at some Italian Legofests, makes me dream of a European
Legofest.

One location not mentioned as a possible EuroFest venue which should not be
overlooked is Billund.

Ok, its not exactly central and Denmark is *extremely* expensive, but it is
after all the birthplace of all things
LEGO. The park hotel has good facilities, including conference rooms. Who
knows, if we get ourselves properly organised we might even be able to swing
a tour round the factory...

Its also fairly easy to get to, particularly by air.

Perhaps I am thinking at the wrong end of the budgetary scale :-)

Huw