 Robotics / Events / 116
Re: Dreaming of a European Legofest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 00:16:20 GMT

In lugnet.org, Stefan Steinbauer writes:

The most important thing will be to have a good venue for the European • Legofest
(and next we should look for a better "name" for this event).
I think this will be an important step. We should start a new thread with
"names".

Ciao Mario, I think that you can consider your dream to come true...  ...the
only problem there is, is to get a working infrastructure.

CU all there, whenever this will take place

Ciao Stefan,

I will surely give my contribution to a "vote the name" thread. But before that
I'd like to see a "vote the country" one :-) This would mean we have some local
user groups officially candidate to support the event. Well, actually one would
be enough to start.
I invite all the interested people to start discussions about this topic in
their own local newsgroups and see if they can collect enough fans to support
the gathering.
I'll do the same in the Italian ng.

Mario