 Local / Österreich / 14
Re: Dreaming of a European Legofest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.at, lugnet.org, lugnet.robotics.events
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 21:06:28 GMT

Concerning local usergroups:
Anybody in front of the screens from Austria? Is there a usergroup? Does
anybody want to form one? I know at least one other person who might be
interested....

Stefan

I will surely give my contribution to a "vote the name" thread. But before • that
I'd like to see a "vote the country" one :-) This would mean we have some • local
user groups officially candidate to support the event. Well, actually one • would
be enough to start.
I invite all the interested people to start discussions about this topic • in
their own local newsgroups and see if they can collect enough fans to • support
the gathering.
I'll do the same in the Italian ng.

Mario