 Robotics / Events / 120
Re: Eurolegofest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 18:47:11 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.events, Mario Ferrari writes:
Richard Franks <spontificus@__nospam__yahoo.com> wrote:
If you had an editor for /loc/it/ then you could have something similar to
http://www.lugnet.com/loc/uk/?p=events-future

That's a very nice feature! How did you get it, I suppose Todd has to give
you some system permission to do that. I didn't even think it was possible.

Yep - Todd very kindly offered to do this to enable us to organise our
fledgling UKLUG and other UK information!

That's great of you Richard. We just needed a volunteer to start keep track
of names and ideas. Your http://www.lugnet.com/loc/uk/?p=events-future seems
a good place to keep them stored and organized and easily accessible for
everyone.

:) It's got a new page:
http://www.lugnet.com/loc/uk/?p=events-2000-eurofest

Note that both links carry the same information - the new page is just embedded
into the original page now, so that you don't have to wade through UK event
info!

Please add a section "Possible Italian Atendees" and write my name on it :-)

Done! But then when I added a "Possible Dutch Attendees" section, it started to
look a bit cluttered, so I've grouped us all together and highlighted the
country name.

LMK what you think!

Other people in this newsgroup already expressed their interest in taking
part to the event. I guess you can add their countries and their names too.

I won't always keep up to date with this thread, especially over New
Year/January.. so if something has been said, that should be reflected on the
EUROFest page, then let me know!

Also, any comments on the design, layout, content are more than welcome!

Richard

PS. I tried, but I may have got your country wrong, or maybe I couldn't figure
out what your country was - guessing by top-level domains isn't the best way!
If there is any innaccurate information on the page - please let me know :)