 Robotics / Search Results: EVENT_MASK
 Results 61 – 80 of about 800.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Making temporary lines on floors

"Kevin Reid" <kpreid@attglobal.net> wrote in message news:1eh5gig.1u4zrba...bal.net... (...) term (...) left (...) Good masking tape doesn't leave a residue. That is why it is called masking tape -- you use it temporarily to mask off a surface, and (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

mask
(score: 1.868)

  Use RCX-ROM-image in a H8/3294?

Hi all, I downloaded and decompiled the ROM-image of my RCX. It uses a H8/3292 which is only available as a Mask-ROM-type. When I look at the code (and at (URL) of course) and compare the addresses with the adress space map in the datasheet of the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

mask
(score: 1.868)

  Re: What do these macros do?

Ok, well, replying to my own message in the best of internet style... I got impatient and starting prodding. After a few hard resets, I came up with the following: Yes, the Get/SetDisplayNormal() permits you to write directly to screen memory. This (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics)

mask
(score: 1.868)

  Re: bitwise manipulations in C

(...) Hi Scott, Steve summed it up well. Here's a fairly simple example: (URL) processes data from a LEGO remote control, which arrives every few ms as a "bit mask", with each 1 bit representing a pressed key on the remote. If you look in (...) (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics)

mask
(score: 1.868)

  timer flags

The timer flags are cleared by either loading the accumulator with the bits you want cleared and then storing them in the timer flag register, or by using BCLR with a complemented mask. -Dirk "I speak from experience" (28 years ago, 29-Jun-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

mask
(score: 1.868)

  Re: voice synthesis

(...) Actually Radio Shack didn't lie, the chips Jeff are referring to are the SP0256 Allophone synthesizer from General Instrument and the CTS244 text to speech processor, also from GI. The CTS244 was actually a mask programmed PIC chip but it (...) (27 years ago, 1-Jul-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

mask
(score: 1.868)

  Re: Non-polaroid Sonar

(...) No, that's a very good question. It had me confused, too. The second argument to bit_set and bit_clear is not actually the index of a bit at all; it's a bit mask. For example, when you do bit_set( 0x1021, 3 ), the 3 becomes 0000 0011 in (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

mask
(score: 1.868)

  RE: A reset key for pbforth

(...) Ersnt, Thanks for this tip. I was contemplating using some kind of interrupting switch to the batteries, this is much better. I might make it accept a parameter which is a mask of the keys to press for the reset function. I'll integrate this (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

mask
(score: 1.868)

  Re: Make a goal by the IR port on RCX

(...) If there is no way to free an input port for a light sensor you can try other ways with IR. You could use a PC to send messages to the RCX "turn left", "turn right", "slow" and so on. Now the problem is, how does your PC know which direction (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

mask
(score: 1.868)

  Re: motor routines in lib_hb.c

(...) These 8 bit masks are the most symmetrical way to to organize speeds of 0 through 7/7. You could rewrite the code to accept a byte and use that as the mask, but unless you think it would save space, it's a waste of time. The miniboard routines (...) (27 years ago, 14-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

mask
(score: 1.868)

  rcx command/ echo/ reply - timestamped traces

As I reinvent the wheel of framing commands & replies, I've posted my latest source: (URL) example tty log includes ms timestamps: (URL) at least this morning, my IR tower works MUCH better on the little triangle setting than on the big triangle (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

mask
(score: 1.868)

  Re: How to get digital outputs from the handyboard???...???

(...) First, to enable the four SPI pins D2 through D5 as digital outputs, make sure you do a bit_set( 0x1009, 0x3C ). (In the sonar.c program, for example, bit_set( 0x1009, 0x30 ) seems to only enable two of the pins--not all four). I think poke (...) (26 years ago, 11-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

mask
(score: 1.868)

  Re: Sanscript & Spirit.OCX

(...) I registered Spirit.OCX on my system (simply install the LEGO software). Then inside Sanscript, I used the File | OLE/COM Wizard... option, clicked the BROWSE button, navigated to the folder where the spirit.ocx file is, forced the "*.ocx" (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

mask
(score: 1.868)

  Re: Out of range

Hi, I have some code that does this but it get kind of complicated to explain but here goes.... 1. I have a separate thread in my (C++) app that is used to poll the cybermaster variables. I can set which variables to check under program control. 2. (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

mask
(score: 1.868)

  Re: your mail

(...) Very confusing, especially since at the beginning of the same file, there are the lines: * Setup Interrupt for Encoders * LDX #BASE BSET TCTL2,X %00001100 /* Interrupts TIC3,TIC2 rising edge*/ BCLR TFLG1,X %00000010 /* Clear IC3,IC2 Flags */ (...) (28 years ago, 28-Jun-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

mask
(score: 1.868)

  Major breakthrough serial wise.

I have been fiddling with serial interrupts with little success. Today I finally figured out that interrupts are masked in the CCR until you run the word RCX_INIT. I was blindly assuming that interrupts were generally enabled and I only had to deal (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

mask
(score: 1.868)

  Re: Extending the firmware through DrawGraphic()

(...) Hmm, this is interesting. The capabilities that aren't used by the current firmware are very curious. I can see the purpose of multiple sprites and draw modes though. With that, you could do masked graphics. A mask sprite would be drawn first (...) (18 years ago, 22-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

mask
(score: 1.868)

  WARNING: +5 supply exposed

Take a moment to look at your Handy Board. There is a thick trace along the top, right and bottom edge. This is your regulated +5 line. Now look very closely at the outer edge of this trace. It should be completely green (covered with solder mask). (...) (26 years ago, 12-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

mask
(score: 1.868)

  WARNING: +5 supply exposed

Take a moment to look at your Handy Board. There is a thick trace along the top, right and bottom edge. This is your regulated +5 line. Now look very closely at the outer edge of this trace. It should be completely green (covered with solder mask). (...) (26 years ago, 12-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

mask
(score: 1.868)

  Pop-up parts description

How might I implement a pop-up parts description when a student points the mouse at a part on the screen? Granted this procedure needs a library of part names in the language of choice. I imagine having to define a collision mask around the part and (...) (17 years ago, 20-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics.edu)

mask
(score: 1.868)

More:  Next Page >>