 Robotics / 8172
RE: Web Page Update - new syncro/Lego motor internals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 15:56:05 GMT

I have two new items on my web page:

A mini syncro drive:
  http://www.monumental.com/wesmat/lego/MiniSyncro/MiniSyncro.html

Visual internals of a damaged Lego motor:
   http://www.monumental.com/wesmat/lego/motor/Motor.html

Wes,

The mini synchro drive LOOKS really cool. I wish I had a third turntable
so I could build it. Looks like Pitsco is giong to get a call on
Monday morning...

It's not really clear from the photos I looked at closely, but I'm
assuming the turntable gears don't actually mesh, right?

Also, to keep the size of the JPG down to a minimum, I'd suggest taking
your photos against a plain coloured background. I violate that rule
myself on my website, but all the recent images will have white backgrounds.

I used foamcore and made up a box just for photographing models...

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>
Reply to:      rhempel at bmts dot com