 Robotics / 8188
Re: Web Page Update - new syncro/Lego motor internals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 11:12:44 GMT

Wes Matchett <wes@augustschell.com> wrote:

I have two new items on my web page:

A mini syncro drive:
  http://www.monumental.com/wesmat/lego/MiniSyncro/MiniSyncro.html

Visual internals of a damaged Lego motor:
   http://www.monumental.com/wesmat/lego/motor/Motor.html

Wes,

your mini synchro drive is great! Very compact and very well designed. I'm
going to copy your design for a robot to show at our next Italian Legofest
this month.

Mario
http://www.geocities.com/~marioferrari