 Robotics / 6227
Re: new products (Remote Control)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 22:11:40 GMT

Rob Doucette wrote:
The bigger Lego World Shop picture isn't big enough to read the button
labels.  What I'd like to do is put together a full screen height jpeg of
the remote with a feature table next to it. [...]

In lugnet.robotics, lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Stephen P Morris) writes:
I have scan a picture of my new remote. Its available at:

http://home.att.net/~stephen_p_morris/mindstormsremote.html

And, here is the feature table:

1    Send message "1"
2    Send message "2"
3    Send message "3"
A^   Run motor A in > direction (see notes below)
Av   Run motor A in < direction (see notes below)
B^   Run motor B in > direction (see notes below)
Bv   Run motor B in < direction (see notes below)
C^   Run motor C in > direction (see notes below)
Cv   Run motor C in < direction (see notes below)
P1   Stop current program (if any), and start running program 1
P2   Stop current program (if any), and start running program 2
P3   Stop current program (if any), and start running program 3
P4   Stop current program (if any), and start running program 4
P5   Stop current program (if any), and start running program 5
Stop Stop current program (if any)
<))  Beep twice (works while programs are running)

All three pairs of motor buttons can be used simultaneously, like A forwards
plus B and C backwards, and they work while programs are running. As soon as
you release a motor button the program regains control of the corresponding
motor. This is great for trying out possible changes to your program. If there
is no running program, the motors stop when you release the corresponding
button.

- Robert Munafo
  LEGO: TC+++(8480) SW++ #+ S-- LS++ Hsp M+ A@ LM++ YB64m IC13