 Robotics / 4315
4314  |  4316
Subject:
new products
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 02:33:37 GMT

www.legomindstorms.com has got prices and pictures of various new items -
most of which have already been discussed here. They are to be available
"for the 1999 holiday season"... which means when?! (Easter?)

For anyone who may be interested, here are the items and prices:

Robotics Discovery Set - PC-free "Scout" microcomputer with built-in light
sensor. Two touch sensors, two motors, 400+pcs. USD 149.00

Droid Developer Kit - micro-Scout (even smaller!). built-in light sensor
and motor. 600+pcs (presumably incl. at least one normal motor?) USD 99.00

Exploration Mars USD 50.00

Robo Cam  USD 129.00  "record movies, grab pictures" ... suggests it's not
just a plain digital camera? (Or *very* slow movies!)

Remote Control USD 20.00 (available now from www.legoworldshop.com)

Stuart