 Robotics / 4418
RE: new products
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 22:00:21 GMT

So what can you do with the remote control, besides manipulating the motors,
and starting and stopping programs. Can you read input from the remote
control in your RCX program?

Tilman

Remote Control USD 20.00 (available now from www.legoworldshop.com)

I got mine from S@H, with no ship/handling fee as usual.

I found the Remote Control quite neat in testing my contructions, in
particular when the RCX is deep inside the belly of the robot and
becomes hard
to reach.

Hao-yang Wang