 Robotics / 5822
RE: CyberMaster tracks (was Re: LEGO Lawn-mover)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 22:12:55 GMT

Cybermaster has a wider variety of parts than Mindstorms. Except for the
unique tracks, with the wheels and one-piece frames for mounting them, these
parts can also be found in various other Technic sets. Examples are:
- a rubber tipped "arrow"/hammer (used in Cyberslam sets)
- a Technic guy with a black and a grey leg
- a 2x4 electric plate
- a complete set of parts for a steering mechanism
- a slip gear
- a pair of flex system pulleys

Tilman

Wow! I never realized CyberMaster has its own unique tracks. • Another point to
get one (among radio comm and tachometers). Are there other • special parts that
can't be find in other sets?

Other unique parts?
- 3 transparent touch sensors (they make me remember the new Macs)
- And the computer and tower, of course.
I can't remember anything else right now (I'm at the work).

There are other rare parts, but they are not unique to the
CyberMaster (I think). Then again, the CyberMaster was my first
technic set so I wouldn't know.