 Robotics / 5770
Re: LEGO Lawn-mover
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 14:42:14 GMT

The razor blades are from the LEGO Razing kit ;-) and the camera is a Sony Mavica
FD-81. It is using 3.5" floppy discs, and I can recommend it.

/StenKvamme

Ben Williamson wrote:

On Tue, 20 Jul 1999, Sten Kvamme wrote:

I have made a simple lawn-mover but need wheels with better traction. It is
controlled via a Visual Prolog environment in the PC and uses two razor blades
for cutting.
Ref to http://www.capcad.se for some images.

Wow!  The photos are awesome, that must be one nice camera.  What kind is
it?  Gotta get me one of those...

Great bot, BTW.  :)

- Ben.    . o O ( Wait a moment - are those Lego razor blades? )

Ben Williamson       benw@pobox.com     http://www.pobox.com/~benw/