 Robotics / 5769
Re: LEGO Lawn-mover
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 14:36:16 GMT

Doesn't really have any range yet due to the bad grip. But now I have got some
ideas to work with from this group, thank you.

/Sten Kvamme

Laurentino Martins wrote:

At 18:27 20-07-1999 Tuesday , you wrote:
I have made a simple lawn-mover but need wheels with better traction. It is
controlled via a Visual Prolog environment in the PC and uses two razor blades
for cutting.
Ref to http://www.capcad.se for some images.

Nice to see that the CyberMaster is not dead :-)

What's the range you managed to reliably work with it in the lawn?

Laurentino Martins

[ mailto:lau@mail.telepac.pt ]
[ http://www.terravista.pt/Enseada/2808/ ]