 Robotics / 5761
Re: LEGO Lawn-mover
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 10:35:42 GMT

At 08:12 21-07-1999 Wednesday , you wrote:
In lugnet.robotics, Laurentino Martins writes:
Why don't you use the CyberMaster tracks?
They are the biggest LEGO as ever built.
[snip]

Are the CyberMaster tracks different from the ones that come with the RIS and
other current Technic models?

Very different, and they are unique to the CyberMaster.
The tracks are supported by a special structure part LEGO has created for them, and that makes them very strong.

Take a look:
http://www.lego.com/technic/cybermaster/zoomtruck.asp
(sorry couldn't find a better image)

Laurentino Martins