 Robotics / 5811
Re: CyberMaster tracks (was Re: LEGO Lawn-mover)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 20:36:04 GMT

The CyberMaster tracks do look cool, but you can build your own tracks out
of "standard" LEGO Technic parts (and bigger than "the biggest LEGO has
ever built").  See my website:
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Runway/1604/bigtread.html

--
Mark Haye
IBM ADSM Server Development ... Tucson, AZ

<4.1.19990720230536.0092ed30@mail.telepac.pt>...