 Robotics / 5753
Re: LEGO Lawn-mover
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 22:14:05 GMT

Why don't you use the CyberMaster tracks?
They are the biggest LEGO as ever built. Attached directly to the internal motors they rise the unit about 5 studs high from the ground (should be enough) besides the tracks have great traction compared to wheels.
You can rise it even more by lowering the track structure and using a couple of gears in each side to connect to the motors.